When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WWII Era Swiss Military Bike w/ Frame Bag

-

alivreri

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Frame bag for this WWII Swiss Military bike has finally arrived.

IMG_3114.jpg
IMG_3130.jpg
IMG_3132.jpg
IMG_3126.jpg
IMG_3127.jpg
IMG_3129.jpg
IMG_3109.jpg
IMG_3120.jpg
IMG_3134.jpg

Great bike. Made the year I was born. I wonder where they carried the knife. The Krouts would see the reflectors on the peddles?

I just picked mine up yesterday. I have had two in the past and saved my frame pack because I knew that I'd get another one. Mine doesn't have the year on it like my other two did and I with I would of kept the sleeping bag pack.....grrrrrr. The number is 232478 or something close do that.
FullSizeRender (18).jpg

Here's my first two.
001 (1).jpg

Swiss military

I just picked mine up yesterday. I have had two in the past and saved my frame pack because I knew that I'd get another one. Mine doesn't have the year on it like my other two did and I with I would of kept the sleeping bag pack.....grrrrrr. The number is 232478 or something close do that.
View attachment 187029
Here's my first two.
View attachment 187028

nice, I want to get one for my bike, just need to track one down! I don't have my bike yet should be here the first of January. I'm looking forward to getting it just a little worried about how the condition is going to be! We'll see! Where did you get your bike ? And do you have a line on the frame bags?
Thanks

I found a link for the packs yesterday and they are in Germany and go for $350 - $450 plus shipping. I also see one pop up about every year or so on eBay. I picked this one up in Florida and don't remember where the other two were from. There is a place in Colorado that sells the bikes but not the packs. I wouldn't worry about the condition to much, these things are tanks and wear and tear just adds to them. I have a sweet horses hide back back for mine too. I'm look for it tomorrow and post a pic. Where are you from?

I ordered mine through Sportsman's Guide. A little pricey but I haven't been able to find them any please else. I called that company in CO that you mentioned and he told me he was greying more bikes in , in January but he said his prices where going to at least double from his original advertised price of $450. That why I went a head and ordered it from SG. So we'll see how they are soon!!

Thanks alivreri for that info, I took a look at the web site but he doesn't show prices! Where do you find his price list?

Back