When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WWII Era Swiss Military Bike w/ Frame Bag

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

alivreri

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Frame bag for this WWII Swiss Military bike has finally arrived.

IMG_3114.jpg
IMG_3130.jpg
IMG_3132.jpg
IMG_3126.jpg
IMG_3127.jpg
IMG_3129.jpg
IMG_3109.jpg
IMG_3120.jpg
IMG_3134.jpg

Great bike. Made the year I was born. I wonder where they carried the knife. The Krouts would see the reflectors on the peddles?

I just picked mine up yesterday. I have had two in the past and saved my frame pack because I knew that I'd get another one. Mine doesn't have the year on it like my other two did and I with I would of kept the sleeping bag pack.....grrrrrr. The number is 232478 or something close do that.
FullSizeRender (18).jpg

Here's my first two.
001 (1).jpg

Swiss military

I just picked mine up yesterday. I have had two in the past and saved my frame pack because I knew that I'd get another one. Mine doesn't have the year on it like my other two did and I with I would of kept the sleeping bag pack.....grrrrrr. The number is 232478 or something close do that.
View attachment 187029
Here's my first two.
View attachment 187028

nice, I want to get one for my bike, just need to track one down! I don't have my bike yet should be here the first of January. I'm looking forward to getting it just a little worried about how the condition is going to be! We'll see! Where did you get your bike ? And do you have a line on the frame bags?
Thanks

I found a link for the packs yesterday and they are in Germany and go for $350 - $450 plus shipping. I also see one pop up about every year or so on eBay. I picked this one up in Florida and don't remember where the other two were from. There is a place in Colorado that sells the bikes but not the packs. I wouldn't worry about the condition to much, these things are tanks and wear and tear just adds to them. I have a sweet horses hide back back for mine too. I'm look for it tomorrow and post a pic. Where are you from?

I ordered mine through Sportsman's Guide. A little pricey but I haven't been able to find them any please else. I called that company in CO that you mentioned and he told me he was greying more bikes in , in January but he said his prices where going to at least double from his original advertised price of $450. That why I went a head and ordered it from SG. So we'll see how they are soon!!

Thanks alivreri for that info, I took a look at the web site but he doesn't show prices! Where do you find his price list?

Back