When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Prewar Murray "peaked" forks

-

fordmike65

Riding a '37 Colson Imperial
Need a ladies fork like this for a Murray built Mercury project.
20141114_044JPG-1.jpg

Really hoping to find one in this exact color, but will consider one that needs to be matched up. Thanks!

20140627_174251_zpsudrohdk1-1.jpg

i have a set

i have those identical forks. i was restoring my wifes 36 which has the same fork. the frame turned out to be ruined so I boxed it up. its in my rafters. they are a flawless 10. i blasted them to bear metal and primed them. ready for paint.
if you want them for 25 shipped let me know.

i have those identical forks. i was restoring my wifes 36 which has the same fork. the frame turned out to be ruined so I boxed it up. its in my rafters. they are a flawless 10. i blasted them to bear metal and primed them. ready for paint.
if you want them for 25 shipped let me know.

Can't seem to send you a PM, so sent an email that I will take it. Thanks! Mike

Here's a rough one Nick has if you get desperate, needs a new steertube (bent/rusty).
$20 shipped. If you lived close you could come over and take it for free, heck you'd love our junk pile- full of Colson and Murray stuff!! ;)

fork 1A.jpg
fork 2A.jpg
fork 4.jpg
fork 3.jpg

Thanks Darcie. May have to take you up on the offer. Still hoping to find one tho. I've been offered a couple here by fellow members, but looks like I need one off a ladies bike. Steertube measures ~7 1/4" on the replacement fork that came on the bike. Mike

Back