When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Prewar Murray "peaked" forks

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

fordmike65

Riding a '37 Colson Imperial
Need a ladies fork like this for a Murray built Mercury project.
20141114_044JPG-1.jpg

Really hoping to find one in this exact color, but will consider one that needs to be matched up. Thanks!

20140627_174251_zpsudrohdk1-1.jpg

i have a set

i have those identical forks. i was restoring my wifes 36 which has the same fork. the frame turned out to be ruined so I boxed it up. its in my rafters. they are a flawless 10. i blasted them to bear metal and primed them. ready for paint.
if you want them for 25 shipped let me know.

i have those identical forks. i was restoring my wifes 36 which has the same fork. the frame turned out to be ruined so I boxed it up. its in my rafters. they are a flawless 10. i blasted them to bear metal and primed them. ready for paint.
if you want them for 25 shipped let me know.

Can't seem to send you a PM, so sent an email that I will take it. Thanks! Mike

Here's a rough one Nick has if you get desperate, needs a new steertube (bent/rusty).
$20 shipped. If you lived close you could come over and take it for free, heck you'd love our junk pile- full of Colson and Murray stuff!! ;)

fork 1A.jpg
fork 2A.jpg
fork 4.jpg
fork 3.jpg

Thanks Darcie. May have to take you up on the offer. Still hoping to find one tho. I've been offered a couple here by fellow members, but looks like I need one off a ladies bike. Steertube measures ~7 1/4" on the replacement fork that came on the bike. Mike

Back