When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Parade Pics from 2014 Holiday parade with CYCLONE COASTER in Laguna Niguel -

-

cyclonecoaster.com

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Thanks my CYCLONE COASTER family for another fun day @ the 2014 Laguna Niguel Holiday Parade last Saturday - Our thanks goes out to the City of Laguna Niguel once more for a top notch well run hometown parade -

Rather than adding to the parade announcement thread I thought it would be better as it's own thread here - Post you pics here too if you have some

My compiled pics are some of mine & some from fellow CYCLONE family members pics sent to me & posted on my facebook page - Great weather - probably the best weather we have had on this parade since we've been in it too ..... SUNNY Clear skies & temps in the upper 60's to low 70's ..............

We followed the parade with lunch @ Knowlwoods & then a few of us rode down in & around Dana Point Harbor area since the day was so nice ...

Enjoy the pics & Happy Holidays everyone ..Ride Vintage - Frank

webGroupShot1.jpg

WEB WavePic.jpg

webParade-o-visionCam.jpg

webJanineSpanky&I.jpg

WEB StagingArea6.jpg

webParadeAction2.jpg

webParadeAction5.jpg

WEB WavePicParade2.jpg

webGroupShot2.jpg

WEB WavePicParade.jpg

see, even an Aerocycle can be made to look better!
way to go guys!
still bummed I didn't make it, but I still feel like my head may explode. laid low by the common cold :(

I only have this one pic of the parade because I was too busy looking at the hot rods and the Woody's and all of the marching bands (I was in when I was in high school). It was a great day thanks cyclone coasters for inviting us. i'm the one smiling in that pic with my friend Tim and Cory chatting it up before the parade started.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418692521.533172.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418692548.035556.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418692560.068503.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418692571.686986.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418692593.520767.jpg

Back