When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wtb: Elgin front fender

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

ronneyc

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Need front fender for 1941 elgin men's 26" bicycle. Also need set of used handlebars & rear center stand for same.

elgin front fender

is this one that goes over the fork

i don't think so. i just dug this old bike out of my mom's garage and it is missing the front fender. it is red with white scallops on the long extended tanks. white wheels with red pinstripe. curved seat down tube. i just saw one for sale on ebay last week identical to mine and the front fender is peaked,red with white pinstripe,and goes under the front forks and one brace on the rear end of the fender. it has the 4 white stars down the front forks. any help would be appreciated. please reply. thanks, ron.

41 elgin long tank red front fender

Can you post pictures of the bike? I may have both fenders and the chainguard.

i have a nice picture but will have to get my nephew to post it for me. never did it before. i'll try tomorrow when he comes to dinner. thanks, ron. bear with me.

elgin bike pictures

41 elgin 001.jpg
i have a nice picture but will have to get my nephew to post it for me. never did it before. i'll try tomorrow when he comes to dinner. thanks, ron. bear with me.

Back