When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mike Wolfe designing bikes for FELT?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Nickinator

Riding my '38 Deluxe Bluebird
Stopped in at our friends' bike shop, they'd just gotten in a special order bike and asked Nick if he wanted to put it together, didn't have to twist his arm....;) it's a FELT cruiser designed by Mike Wolfe. Interesting to see the modern bike companies doing their versions of vintage bikes, but I think it's fine, it promotes old bikes to people who would not have otherwise been interested in them.
Seeing some prewar Monark inspiration here.....would still rather have a prewar Monark :)

Darcie

Nick at Pioneer 3.jpg
Nick at Pioneer 2.jpg
Nick at Pioneer 1.jpg

Nice looking for a new bike... and you're right Darcie, if it brings younger eyes to vintage, that's a bonus! I'll bet it's comfy for an old guy like me.

I'll pass on the Chicken Bike- I prefer the karma of old bikes, any day.

did u happen 2 see what number it was and if it listed out of how many 2 b made?thanks im gonna get one from dewight at nakomas cycle i have some other felts,cant beat the ridability for us non youngsters,my favorite is my indy,edal forward works 4 me

Last edited:
fyi 4 anyone interested they make a gray coloerd one that is tha same bike gut will only be sold over seas,the name escapes me,i found out about overses only felts when i bought a felt flying machine from a guy in the service,couldnt find it in usa catalogs,had to look it up in th eruopean catalogs,might try to finagle one of the 2 tone gray ones just to have somthing differant!!

Back