When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mike Wolfe designing bikes for FELT?

-

Nickinator

Riding my '38 Deluxe Bluebird
Stopped in at our friends' bike shop, they'd just gotten in a special order bike and asked Nick if he wanted to put it together, didn't have to twist his arm....;) it's a FELT cruiser designed by Mike Wolfe. Interesting to see the modern bike companies doing their versions of vintage bikes, but I think it's fine, it promotes old bikes to people who would not have otherwise been interested in them.
Seeing some prewar Monark inspiration here.....would still rather have a prewar Monark :)

Darcie

Nick at Pioneer 3.jpg
Nick at Pioneer 2.jpg
Nick at Pioneer 1.jpg

Nice looking for a new bike... and you're right Darcie, if it brings younger eyes to vintage, that's a bonus! I'll bet it's comfy for an old guy like me.

I'll pass on the Chicken Bike- I prefer the karma of old bikes, any day.

did u happen 2 see what number it was and if it listed out of how many 2 b made?thanks im gonna get one from dewight at nakomas cycle i have some other felts,cant beat the ridability for us non youngsters,my favorite is my indy,edal forward works 4 me

Last edited:
fyi 4 anyone interested they make a gray coloerd one that is tha same bike gut will only be sold over seas,the name escapes me,i found out about overses only felts when i bought a felt flying machine from a guy in the service,couldnt find it in usa catalogs,had to look it up in th eruopean catalogs,might try to finagle one of the 2 tone gray ones just to have somthing differant!!

Back