When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

schwinn what

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

ZOOK

Finally riding a big boys bike
Recent find. I know it has some wrong parts?? What model do I have? think the year is 1941? The id#H 27280

Attachments

• 20141212_161448.jpg
    20141212_161448.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 246
Looks like an early ('50-53) green Pantom frame with a hodge podge of stuff on it. Where was the serial #? V/r Shawn

its definitely a green phantom but looks to have been "restored" at some point as it is missing the diamond on the seat tube, I can't see it in this picture. Handle bars, grips, seat, rack, chain guard, crank/chain ring, kick stand are all wrong. Missing rear tail light, and the tank looks to be from a black phantom, I though green phantoms had green tanks but I could be wrong. Wheel also appear to be wrong. I have never seen a phantom with a skip tooth wheel setup

Last edited:
Judging by the dropouts, it looks like a prewar frame so 41 could be correct. So not a green phantom but a lot cooler. Newer tank, parts, possibly springer. Schwinn guys will know.

Shoulda put my glasses on to see the dropouts! Still looks like a lot of mix-n-match regardless. V/r Shawn

You're right, it is a prewar, likely 41. Looks to have repop Phantom fenders and tank, etc., etc.. Fork looks post war which would fit the indents in the repop fenders. Seat is prewar sliding rail Messinger. A green phantom "like" paint scheme. Nice looking bike, I would ride it.

Paint is original repop phantom stuff was on it. Could it be a B6? have not seen this color combo of black and green for the 1941 year? I'd # under crank.

Last edited:
Fork is cut down postwar. ... .. any better pics?... mast diamond missing makes me think it's been repainted at some point...
Considering the fork is matching paint

Back