When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS--1930s Delta or EA Horn

-
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Monarky

Finally riding a big boys bike
XMAS Sale is this late 1930s original Delta or EA Bicycle Horn. I tested the horn with two batteries in the tray and touched the horn wire and it works. It is missing the button but not sure if it's a Delta or EA button, as you can see in the pictures that the button well is taller than normal. I removed it off my original 1938 Colson snap tank and it comes with the original hardware screws. This battery tray is in great shape and has been soda blasted which removed the surface rust. Im asking $50.00 dollars shipped and only accept paypal. Please send PM if interested. Happy Holidays Monarky :cool:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
Dibs, but I'm not at home right now to say a definate yes. I need a horn for my '39 colson snap tank, I'm assuming this will fit right?

Dibs, but I'm not at home right now to say a definate yes. I need a horn for my '39 colson snap tank, I'm assuming this will fit right?

It came off my 1938 Colson Snap tank and matched up perfectly. I don't think that there is any difference with the tanks as long as the screw holes are off set. Let me know ASAP.... Thanks Monarky

Took my snap tank off, apparently the horn and tray are still in there, I just need the button... Im going to pass on this, thanks!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back