When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Whizzer repo.help-help-help

-

HIGGINSFOREVER

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
This is something out of my league.I have a chance to buy this,The owner needs christmas money and i need to make him a offer.He says it is a 2005 model all there but has not been run in about a year.I was told they were made between 1999 and 2008.Need to get on this a.s.a.p.Please any comments at all bottom dollar top dollar resale,what you would pay for it. Thanks
WHIZZER 001.jpg
WHIZZER 002.jpg
WHIZZER 004.jpg
WHIZZER 005.jpg
He sent these pictures thru my e-mail and i had to run then thru my scanner ,thats why they are shown this way.

Last edited:
What's he asking? I know where you can buy a leftover 2008 for 1100 brand new...depending on miles and whether this owner has done any improvements I wouldnt pay more then bluebook on it...and it hasn't got the rack,tach, turn signal options most people added. Bluebook is around $550 I think..not sure

What's he asking? I know where you can buy a leftover 2008 for 1100 brand new...depending on miles and whether this owner has done any improvements I wouldnt pay more then bluebook on it...and it hasn't got the rack,tach, turn signal options most people added. Bluebook is around $550 I think..not sure

Thats the problem he wants me to make him a offer.Thanks for your input,i just dont know if i want it.

Whizzer

[Q
UOTE=racie35;409072]Did you buy it?[/QUOTE]

Yes i bought it and already sold it.As for your quote of $550 blue book the blue book was issued in 1991 this whizzer was made from 1999 -2008 eight years after the blue book also there is no reference of the whizzer in the 1991 blue book.

Oh..so you didnt want it you just needed to come on and be educated for a sale? Info I gave you on pricing was current...enough to be useable.
Next time say..."I wanna flip this...if I get it for one dollar can I make a million!"..that'll interest enough people to waste their time helping you

Oh..so you didnt want it you just needed to come on and be educated for a sale? Info I gave you on pricing was current...enough to be useable.
Next time say..."I wanna flip this...if I get it for one dollar can I make a million!"..that'll interest enough people to waste their time helping you
O.K. Buttercup it sounds like you have your panties in a bundle.YES i was interested in the bike.YES i wanted to buy the bike NO i would not pay the seller what he wanted.So i called another cabe member and he said YES buy it for me and i will pay you when you get here with the bike I DID NOT MAKE A NICKEL ON THE BIKE. Now show use the blue book with the whizzer price PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

You shouldn't need it now that its sold. Mighty kind of you to see someone got it at your break even price...especially during the holiday season.

Back