When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gold rush bikes !!!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Spence36

Flying on my Aerocycle
Check out these bikes were on the Gold Rush show tonight !! One of my favorite shows ! It's the kid Parker Snabbell's Gpa in the picks killer Elgin but what's the other one ???
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419054972.454948.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419054992.108915.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419055010.028758.jpg

Cruising my Prewar Schwinn [emoji605]

From the appearance of that house/shack they're standing next too. Notice that screen door?? it's a home..

with those brand new bikes, You sure that's not bonnie and Clyde's cousins?

Check out these bikes were on the Gold Rush show tonight !! One of my favorite shows ! It's the kid Parker Snabbell's Gpa in the picks killer Elgin but what's the other one ??? View attachment 186506

Cruising my Prewar Schwinn [emoji605]

Agree on the Falcon/Blackhawk. Yeah, I like that show too. Sometimes hard to watch, but maybe that's why I like it. ? Haven't seen this one yet, but it's recorded. Cool bikes. Love the Snabbells!

It's not a Blackhawk, or a Falcon. It's Westfield built Streamliner. Same tank as a Blackhawk or Flacon, but different frame, and rack.

Back