When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gold rush bikes !!!

-

Spence36

Flying on my Aerocycle
Check out these bikes were on the Gold Rush show tonight !! One of my favorite shows ! It's the kid Parker Snabbell's Gpa in the picks killer Elgin but what's the other one ???
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419054972.454948.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419054992.108915.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419055010.028758.jpg

Cruising my Prewar Schwinn [emoji605]

From the appearance of that house/shack they're standing next too. Notice that screen door?? it's a home..

with those brand new bikes, You sure that's not bonnie and Clyde's cousins?

Check out these bikes were on the Gold Rush show tonight !! One of my favorite shows ! It's the kid Parker Snabbell's Gpa in the picks killer Elgin but what's the other one ??? View attachment 186506

Cruising my Prewar Schwinn [emoji605]

Agree on the Falcon/Blackhawk. Yeah, I like that show too. Sometimes hard to watch, but maybe that's why I like it. ? Haven't seen this one yet, but it's recorded. Cool bikes. Love the Snabbells!

It's not a Blackhawk, or a Falcon. It's Westfield built Streamliner. Same tank as a Blackhawk or Flacon, but different frame, and rack.

Back