When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell. ...12/21/14...Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!

-

jd56

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Wow...just a few days away from Xmas morning. I was hoping my family would ask for a bike related item this year but, it appears I'm the only one that cares about bicycles this year in my home. But, I did ask for some parts cleaner this year. Hopefully Santa got my message.

Maybe some of you have had time to find some new additions for your collection that are not to be revealed till Thursday morning. And I'll guess we won't see those till next week's post.

But, let's see what relics you have picked up this past week anyway..... Whether it be bike related or not.
Please include pictures as we do love pictures!

It's all about the Tanklights!!

How did I run out of room so fast?

Last edited:
raleigh bike 013.jpg
Got this 73 Raleigh the other day it cleaned up nice. And this 50 monark.
raleigh bike 017.jpg

New arrival

Got this 1941 colson scout this week from Joel-509 clunk.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    245.1 KB · Views: 238
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 259
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    196.3 KB · Views: 262
Posted this '38 Elgin last week but just picked it up this weekend and got better pics. As found condition, not even wiped down yet. Should clean up well.

DSCF3283_zps5bdde1d4-1.jpg

DSCF3280_zps26ff93b8-1.jpg

DSCF3279_zps8f2ebeb7-1.jpg

DSCF3277_zpsbfe1b17c-1.jpg

Bri-In-RI,

That '38 Elgin is beautiful! I love the look of the entire bike!
Mike

pulled these off a old rototiller they were duct taped on as the tube was to small on that but are perfect size for early bars though, original early bike grips? don't know for sure but they are going on one of mine now.
before and after getting all the tape/glue off
SI2Bv69l-1.jpg

PzDJyisl-1.jpg

Back