When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted: pictures of Schwinn B10E

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
I'm currently working on another article and need good quality photos of either complete, original B10Es or components e.g. seat, horn, light, etc.. Also any advertising that isn't mainstream. I have everything off the internet so really looking for your original photos. Credit will be given for those used unless you prefer anonymity. V/r Shawn

030.jpg
Hi Shawn, This is my old B10E I sold it two years back it's not OG paint but it has all the bells and whistles. The B10E even had the Aerocycle sprocket that year.

Last edited:
Hi Shawn, my original paint except for battery can and klaxon. Admiral badge 1934

Attachments

• SANY0049.jpg
    SANY0049.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 180
Thanks Jack. Do you have any pictures in full light? I've seen the Majestic badged bicycles with that chain ring. If I remember correctly yours was badged as an Excelsior. Any detail shots of the bike to include the chainring would be great. Pics can be sent directly to my email at [email protected] Thanks, Shawn

Hi Shawn, my original paint except for battery can and klaxon. Admiral badge 1934

Nice looking bike and yet another chainring different from the standard Schwinn ring. It also looks like maybe an electric EA horn as well? Detail photos of chainring and badge would be great. V/r Shawn

Here you go Shawn, the chain ring is specific to the Admiral, as shown n the chain ring ID thread. There are remnants of "Admiral" left on the frame as pictured. Admiral badge.

Attachments

• SANY0053.jpg
    SANY0053.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 165
  • SANY0052.jpg
    SANY0052.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 173
  • SANY0051.jpg
    SANY0051.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 160
  • SANY0050.jpg
    SANY0050.jpg