When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Monark super deluxe

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

rocketman

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hello, I've been away from this sight for quite awhile since I last restored my Monark. I've held some health issues and now doing better. I hope my before and after come up on this posting. The old wreck showed two years ago for $ 200 on Craigslist and another $500 invested proved to do it justice. I did all the work myself from sand blasting to base coat/ clear coat. Although its not completely purest correct, its still a joy. I still have been keeping up with this site yet not putting any responses in. I'm sorry for that because it seems like such a great network of devoted friends. After learning some of what this sight has taught me, I find at times my mind is becoming a cesspool of trivia! If you could please look under the wanted section and see that I'm really trying to locate a rear fender for a 1935 Elgin oriole. The one I have is terrible. Its crowned and its only 2 1/2" across. Hoping among all the collectors someone will come to my aide.....Thanks, Roger

Attachments

• 100_3562.jpg
    100_3562.jpg
    173.1 KB · Views: 238
  • 100_3865.jpg
    100_3865.jpg
    181.7 KB · Views: 245
  • 100_3870.jpg
    100_3870.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 246
Now THAT makes me want to get going on some projects I can't seem to get to. BEAUTIFUL JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
nice monark super nice job done. also like the roadster in garage .brings back memorys of my blue roadster from bicycle larry

Last edited:
It's always nice to see car guys getting involved in bicycle restoration. Great results and I know you will enjoy displaying your bike at car meets.

Thanks for all the kind words. After restoring a few vintage Harleys and plenty of hotrods, I always wanted to start on bikes and here I am now working on an Elgin. Hope to find a back fender and have it done by Spring to send some images. Nice band of brothers on this hobby site......Roger`

Wow, gorgeous! Doesn't have to be perfectly correct to be perfectly cool! LOVE the colors... so nice to see before and after, thanks for posting.

Thanks for all the kind words. After restoring a few vintage Harleys and plenty of hotrods, I always wanted to start on bikes and here I am now working on an Elgin. Hope to find a back fender and have it done by Spring to send some images. Nice band of brothers on this hobby site......Roger`

Nice Job Roger..... Here is a picture of my first Monark Resto Job by Monarky.
image.jpg

Back