When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Transistor radio holder

-

Dropacent

Finally riding a big boys bike
Looking for a transistor radio handlebar mount. I bought one at western auto late 1960's , and would be sweet to find one from there, but will look at anything. If you have one and don't want to sell, I'd really appreciate a picture. [email protected] to reach me. Norwalk, Ohio

Made my on back in the day!

Looking for a transistor radio handlebar mount. I bought one at western auto late 1960's , and would be sweet to find one from there, but will look at anything. If you have one and don't want to sell, I'd really appreciate a picture. [email protected] to reach me. Norwalk, Ohio

I got one of those wald flashlight handlebar mounts and the transistor radio I had fit nice and tight side ways. I think I wrapped some wire aound the outside of the assembly to keep it from getting airborn in case I hit a bump. It was easy to remove if I wanted to take the radio off.

Not very pretty but functional and the way we did things back in the day. With a little skill you could make your own or alter the wald to make it look presentable.

Also you might be able to alter one of the many mounts currently available for phones, GPS, etc.

NOTE: TITLE LOCKED.....SHOULD HAVE SAID: MADE MY OWN.....

Attachments

• flashlight holder.jpg
    flashlight holder.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Back