When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vintage "Deluxe Murray Ball Bearing " Wagon original decals works great

-
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Cory

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Handle has a dent, all tires are marginal but function (we use this wagon weekly for the kids), missing one center cap (these are frequently on ebay for pretty cheap), appears to be all original hardware, no rust holes, some minor dings. Overall a fun original working wagon that always gets thumbs up! It's about 40 inches long, 17 inches wide, 16 inches tall. Handle is 26 inches long. It says deluxe Murray ball bearing on the side of the wagon in original decals or paint I'm not sure. I I had it set up for local pickup however if you purchase it and want me to drop it off within a few miles of my home for shipping service that is no problem
0496274211de7dfcc08c59784ac9ec20-1.jpg
4e3944c6d076cbd4c9b33d0d2813d53b-1.jpg
f17bb656cf48d2a60567c94458470214-1.jpg
5ac9dafb666463088621a72aad61bc31-1.jpg
dbfdacd6df0ffd69d4d05de830f81187-1.jpg
54869cb1e656446d23c8d11523bed960-1.jpg
1197e3f994f9b7d24a8d7f82b5302c1d-1.jpg
71ef018471a64df58715b6dd8b99bc64-1.jpg

Not a bike, but from a bike company. Thought it might interest some of my fellow bike enthusiasts.

I've restored several Murray/Mercury's and have 3 in the garage waiting for their turn . This is a fairly solid example and you're pretty close on the asking price, (maybe a little high but not completely out of line. IMO). I'm always looking for handles, or at least the lower brackets for Murrays if anyone has any or comes across them let me know! Good luck with your sale, but you'll miss this when its gone I promise!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Gopokes83, I just purchased a vintage Mercury Ball Bearing Wagon like the one in this thread for my son, almost 2 years old. I used to have one as a kid too. I'm taking it apart, cleaning it up and repainting the very rusty parts. Do you know if the "ball bearing" part actually has ball bearings in it? It just looks like 2 rings of metal that rub on each other, is that right? It's a little rusty, should I paint it too? Grease it when putting it back together?? I would appreciate any advice you may have. I can't seem to find any restoration info on these little gems.

Thank you!
Jack

I've restored several Murray/Mercury's and have 3 in the garage waiting for their turn . This is a fairly solid example and you're pretty close on the asking price, (maybe a little high but not completely out of line. IMO). I'm always looking for handles, or at least the lower brackets for Murrays if anyone has any or comes across them let me know! Good luck with your sale, but you'll miss this when its gone I promise!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Gopokes83, I just purchased a vintage Mercury Ball Bearing Wagon like the one in this thread for my son, almost 2 years old. I used to have one as a kid too. I'm taking it apart, cleaning it up and repainting the very rusty parts. Do you know if the "ball bearing" part actually has ball bearings in it? It just looks like 2 rings of metal that rub on each other, is that right? It's a little rusty, should I paint it too? Grease it when putting it back together?? I would appreciate any advice you may have. I can't seem to find any restoration info on these little gems.

Thank you!
Jack

I have couple of this wagon and they do have ball bearings, personally i just grease the bearings, clean major rust , and tight loose screws.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back