When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for 1970's Star Wars action figures

-
Status
Please reply by conversation.

then8j

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I'm Looking to start collecting Star Wars action figures again, I got rid of all I had back in the 80's because I wasnt a kid anymore...... Regretting that choice now.

I was hoping to start off with collecting only the action figures. They don't need to be in original containers, but I have heard that there have been a load of reproduction figures out there and that eBay was full of fakes. That really scares me about buying off ebay.

I have more trust for the people on here to have the contacts to get the originals.

I can buy out right or I can trade some bike parts or bike depending......

My the force be with me..... Corny I know lol

Check out Brian's Toys in Fountain City, WI, for current prices and info, just across the Mississippi river from me. He started his business in his parents basement by finding a stash of Star Wars action figures in a closed business 20 years ago. They are updating their site so it may not be up as the new one, but can be found on facebook too.

Somewhere in storage I have a huge box, of hundreds of star wars action figures from the 70's and early 80's. Inbox me if you want me to look for something specific. -David

That would be great let me know what you find....

Guess not that many people here like Star Wars .......

Last edited:
I was hoping to start off with collecting only the action figures. They don't need to be in original containers, leather vests
but I have heard that there have been a load of reproduction figures out there and that eBay was full of fakes. That really scares me about buying off ebay.

I just dug out my SW figures from storage they are from the 80's. I have 24 Star Wars, 3 Tron and a Indiana Jones figure. I will sell the whole lot for $250 shipped. Or trade for needed parts.
20150122_162202.jpg

i have original star wars figures in a darth vader carrying case....if still looking....id be glad to see them go to a good home

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back