When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1896-97 Victor TALL safety

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

kermit

Finally riding a big boys bike
1896-97 Victor TALL safety New price $1200.00

This is a Victor 1896-97 26" tall frame safety. All the metal and paint are original. I replaced the seat leather (with the original pattern) and installed new Velocity 700 wood grain rims (which I was Told are no longer available). There are dents in the frame but nothing major that would compromise the frame. Price $1200.00. Whistle NOT included. Pricing is plus shipping. Any question please contact me at [email protected] This is a Model 30 according to the namebadge and in contact with The Wheelmen librarian there were no model 30's. 1897 came out with the model 31...Thanks Dave
000_0290.jpg

Last edited:
I just wanted to compliment this beautiful bicycle and nothing more. The frame is too tall for me - I would have to glue blocks of wood on the soles of my shoes to ride this one. Would love to know how the whistle works.

I really don't want to sell the whistle alone as I think it compliments the Victor. And it does work!!! thanks dave

if the bike sells without the whistle i want to buy it if at all possible to go on an 1895 victor safety

000_0398.jpg
000_0400.jpg
000_0398.jpg
000_0400.jpg
Here are the pictures of the dents.. Also if you want to hear the whistle go to youtube and type in hall bicycle whistle. Thanks dave

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back