When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GET-A-GRIP Bicycle Show, Swap Meet, Drags & Poker Run

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

dorr

Look Ma, No Hands!
2 .jpg

You have heard about us, you have read about us, you have watched our youtube videos over the last few years, isn’t it time you experienced it?????
This show has reached the status it has by great people, just like you, coming out and supporting the bike show and the American Cancer Society. This year will be no different as people come from various other states to join TN in having a great time at the GET-A-GRIP Bicycle Show, Swap Meet, Bicycle Drags and Poker Run.
This year, just like previous years, we have another great Giveaway Bike. This Shelby was purchased a few years bike at Smoopy’s great bike show from a great friend, Josh. It was missing the original fenders and the wheels were not the greatest but the basic frame, tank and front springer forks were all in place to make a great bike. I cleaned up the frame and front Springer, purchase a new 24” Thick Brick Wheel and Tire, purchased a new 26” wheel and tire, purchased a vintage 30’s chain guard, purchased and mounted a used seat, modified a nice set of handlebars I had and added a nice set of black grips. It rides great on the new wheels and tires and will make someone a nice ride. The only problem is, you must be present to win!
Please find attached a flyer for this year’s event and pictures of the giveaway bike. Hope to see you there. March 28, 2015!!! Gates open at 10 am

Attachments

• 2015 Bicycle Show Flyer 001.jpg
    2015 Bicycle Show Flyer 001.jpg
    371.7 KB · Views: 328
Sounds like a good time. Been too long since I've been to Tenn. Might have to make a road trip.

Here I am at one of my favorite places in Tenn. Catfish

Attachments

• P1010253.jpg
    P1010253.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 277
I missed last year but am going to try and make it this year. I'm going to have the Rat Phantom in 'kill' mode for the drags! V/r Shawn

It would be really nice if the poker run and drags weren't held at the same time so we could participate in both. V/r Shawn

It would be really nice if the poker run and drags weren't held at the same time so we could participate in both. V/r Shawn

Glad to hear about those of you who are coming and pre-registration has already started coming in as this is the first year for pre-registration.

The Gates open at 10 am.
Poker Run starts at 11 am with the last rider back in by 1 pm. It can normally be ridden in less than an hour and so we let the last rider out at 12 noon. We try to announce the winners by 1:30 pm.

Drags: normally start at 2 pm depending on the number wanting to race. In the past it has started no sooner than 2 pm. I am 56 years old but if my memory is correct this will start at 2 pm again this year.

Award ceremony starts a few minutes before 3 pm. Hopefully this lets some get home before too late. Thanks for your comments regarding the times.

We want everyone to have an opportunity to take it all in and try to space things out accordingly. Look forward to seeing you there.

Back