When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2015 Copake Bike Auction and Swap Meet !!!!!

-

catfish

Riding an Alexander Rocket Bike
Swap April 17th

Auction April 18th

Always a good time! I'm going to be there. And as usual, if you need a bike from the auction transported to the Memory Lane meet let me know. Space is limited, and I need to know before the auction. Not during, or after......

Catfish

I will be there - fingers crossed I will be able to resurect my van...

Willing worker....

I really want to go to this event.... I could be a groupee and help load the truck for you...I work for table scraps... I will be quiet and listen and learn....
Who needs a strong helper to ...something....I will ride it for ya, make sure it rides nice....:o

This really shouldn't be missed, the swap is great. As for the auction preview on Friday, the only way you're going to see this much amazing stuff in one place is if you go to a bicycle museum. And it's all for sale !!!

I really want to go to this event.... I could be a groupee and help load the truck for you...I work for table scraps... I will be quiet and listen and learn....
Who needs a strong helper to ...something....I will ride it for ya, make sure it rides nice....:o

A lot of Cali people make it to this. It's worth the trip.

Back