When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fleetwing 20" banana seat bike with tank

-

tdoorly

'Lil Knee Scuffer
New pics of Fleetwing girls muscle bike

Attachments

• girls Fleetwing.jpg
    girls Fleetwing.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 194
  • Fleetwing  side.jpg
    Fleetwing side.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 149
  • Fleetwing front.jpg
    Fleetwing front.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 162
  • Fleetwing rear.jpg
    Fleetwing rear.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 198
Need info on my Fleetwing Bike

New pics of Fleetwing girls muscle bike

Of any of you that have seen the pics I posted of my girls Fleetwing Bike please make any comments of what you think of it or any knowledge of it . I think is kinda rare. Just wish it was a boys bike and would be worth more.

its a nice bike. you should have posted this in the stingray section where it belongs. I would say you could get about $125 on ebay, maybe up to $150 to the right buyer, because of the tank, new tires and basket. Not really collectible as its a girls bike, no one really wants a girls muscle bike. I am not interested in trading but I do have a Schwinn, I believe it is a "shorty" road bike from what I read about it. Around 1979. It has 27 inch wheels with a very small frame. it is all original, new tires, tube, brakes, brake cables, and shifting cables, fully tuned ready to ride. It has the shimano ff system. I can sell it for $200 shipped if you are in the lower 48 states. You can't PM yet so respond here if you are interested. I will post a pic tonight. Also have a Schwinn sportabout in orange but its a bigger frame.

its a nice bike. you should have posted this in the stingray section where it belongs. I would say you could get about $125 on ebay, maybe up to $150 to the right buyer, because of the tank, new tires and basket. Not really collectible as its a girls bike, no one really wants a girls muscle bike. I am not interested in trading but I do have a Schwinn, I believe it is a "shorty" road bike from what I read about it. Around 1979. It has 27 inch wheels with a very small frame. it is all original, new tires, tube, brakes, brake cables, and shifting cables, fully tuned ready to ride. It has the shimano ff system. I can sell it for $200 shipped if you are in the lower 48 states. You can't PM yet so respond here if you are interested. I will post a pic tonight. Also have a Schwinn sportabout in orange but its a bigger frame.

Speaking of posting in the wrong spot....

Back