When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fleetwing 20" banana seat bike with tank

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

tdoorly

'Lil Knee Scuffer
New pics of Fleetwing girls muscle bike

Attachments

• girls Fleetwing.jpg
    girls Fleetwing.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 194
  • Fleetwing  side.jpg
    Fleetwing side.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 149
  • Fleetwing front.jpg
    Fleetwing front.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 162
  • Fleetwing rear.jpg
    Fleetwing rear.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 198
Need info on my Fleetwing Bike

New pics of Fleetwing girls muscle bike

Of any of you that have seen the pics I posted of my girls Fleetwing Bike please make any comments of what you think of it or any knowledge of it . I think is kinda rare. Just wish it was a boys bike and would be worth more.

its a nice bike. you should have posted this in the stingray section where it belongs. I would say you could get about $125 on ebay, maybe up to $150 to the right buyer, because of the tank, new tires and basket. Not really collectible as its a girls bike, no one really wants a girls muscle bike. I am not interested in trading but I do have a Schwinn, I believe it is a "shorty" road bike from what I read about it. Around 1979. It has 27 inch wheels with a very small frame. it is all original, new tires, tube, brakes, brake cables, and shifting cables, fully tuned ready to ride. It has the shimano ff system. I can sell it for $200 shipped if you are in the lower 48 states. You can't PM yet so respond here if you are interested. I will post a pic tonight. Also have a Schwinn sportabout in orange but its a bigger frame.

its a nice bike. you should have posted this in the stingray section where it belongs. I would say you could get about $125 on ebay, maybe up to $150 to the right buyer, because of the tank, new tires and basket. Not really collectible as its a girls bike, no one really wants a girls muscle bike. I am not interested in trading but I do have a Schwinn, I believe it is a "shorty" road bike from what I read about it. Around 1979. It has 27 inch wheels with a very small frame. it is all original, new tires, tube, brakes, brake cables, and shifting cables, fully tuned ready to ride. It has the shimano ff system. I can sell it for $200 shipped if you are in the lower 48 states. You can't PM yet so respond here if you are interested. I will post a pic tonight. Also have a Schwinn sportabout in orange but its a bigger frame.

Speaking of posting in the wrong spot....

Back