When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: Pink girly vintage ride for the wife

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

jacob9795

I live for the CABE
I need a pink color combination vintage ride for my Commander. Particularly a Schwinn Starlet if anyone has one for sale. I would like to keep the year below the 1960s. My price range is $0-$375 shipped to Visalia, CA 93277. I might pay a little more depending on the bike. Here is an example photo of what we're looking for:

schwinn starlet.jpg

There is a guy on Tustin Craigslist that has made a Hello Kitty style bike out of a 70's 26" Schwinn cruiser.

I have a couple that should suit her fancy. I am new here and really haven't move or shook yet. Contact me? I prefer phone calls but don't want to leave number in thread. I am easy to deal with.

Hey thanks! I'll call him in the morning. Maybe he might ship it? If not, my Woman's worth the drive. If I go, I'll swing by Sutter Buttes.
I wonder if that model had a Torpedo or a Rocket Ray light?
Regards,
Jake

Hey thanks! I'll call him in the morning. Maybe he might ship it? If not, my Woman's worth the drive. If I go, I'll swing by Sutter Buttes.
I wonder if that model had a Torpedo or a Rocket Ray light?
Regards,
Jake

Geoff Greene's "Schwinn Built Heavyweights" show 1950-1952 BFG Starlets were Rocket Ray equipped. I'm not an expert but I'm not sure the BF Goodrich headbadge is original. The flat section of a BFG chainguard should have a special BF Goodrich decal, not a Schwinn.

I'm not sure either. If the badge makes a reference to it being "Schwinn Built" then I could imagine that the chain guard decal would be acceptable. According to the serial number he gave me it's a '55. I'm just waiting for a reply back regarding a deal for pick-up. Hopefully he'll hang on to it for me until I'm able to drive up there. He sounds like a nice guy.

Back