When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Turlock, CA swap meet

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Tim the Skid

Skidding on my '41 Schwinn Autocycle
I know its primarily an auto swap, but is anyone here going? I'm in space HB19 stop by and grab a cold one. Tim

I'll be there on Saturday.

I don't need a damn thing for any of my car projects, but you never know what you're going to find, do you?

Bringing any bike stuff to sell?

Tim, where abouts is your booth? The dirt field in back or in the grass area toward the front. Im going to try to swing by around 11am. Have some prior engagements in the morning unfortunately so im going to miss all the good stuff of course. It would be great to meet you though.

turlock!

I am by the horsebarns, HB19. Selling mostly vintage hotrod stuff, some petro, and old advertising signs,looking for bike stuff. Bought a great Hawthorne last year and a prewar Schwinn the year before. I love this swap meet.

Last time I was at Turlock Swap a guy had a green and creme Ranger diamond frame Motorbike all original for $900, I thought he was nuts asking that much. Yes, that was a long time ago. I can still picture that bike, should have bought it :(

Turd Block

I used to hit this meet over 10 years ago periodically..... back then, stuff occassionally popped up antique bicycle related... a friend of mine got lucky and found a nice B10 there a couple of years ago, so last year I went hoping for some fresh produce. It sucked. I mean totally. There were 'homies' there selling repop cobbled together fake Phantom junkers for insane amounts of money and calling them "og". The only saving grace about Turlock last year was the fact that they cleaned up the blighted down town main drag and actually had some great craft beer and food establishments in what 15 years ago was a ghost town. If you're local enough, hit it. But for me, driving 7 hours enduring the stench of central valley cattle country etc up the 99 or 5.......? no way worth it. But like all swap meets, all it takes is one vendor popping out of the woodwork.
Last year it blew chunks for quality antique bicycles and related. Good luck to you if you go!

Schwinn fanatics, watch out for the 'scholar'.......hel'll be there, might make ya holler!

Last edited:
The Kennedy Brothers usually hit this swap up and get anything good anyhow. They're a so-cal Hotrod outfit but I know they go to this swap. O then they are at the LBC swap selling it. They go for the Hotrod parts but sometimes find some nuggets.

It is a fact that good stuff is not as plentiful as it was 10 years ago, but if I've found some good stuff every time I've been there. Last year was this old Hawthorne with a ND 2 speed. I also found a original paint tank for my Green Panther. And as for making the drive, this is the 5th year in a row we've come down from Washington. Plus you get a chance to meet some nice CABE folks from the Modesto area!
IMG_4792_zpsd7055aa8-1.jpg

Back