When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Colson Tubes and Slats Rack For Sale

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Boris

Old fat tired rider
FINAL PRICE DROP!!! Now $500 plus shipping.[/B] Lower 48 only.

This rack is original and NOT a reproduction. It is free from pitting and very straight with nice chrome! It appears that the whole rack was rechromed and then the tubes were painted over. There is some chipping in the paint where the chrome shows through, and there are some touch-ups. Chrome on underside of slats is a bit dull (unpolished?). Pressing on top side of rivets is not perfectly symmetrical. Also, the spacing of slats is a bit off at the end of the rack, but I believe this could be corrected. I don't have a mounting bracket, but can provide a tracing from a bracket that I do have. All in all, as you can see, this is a very nice rack and one that doesn't come up for sale very often (especially in this condition).

Sorry no paypal. USPS money order or personal check from well established members. Lower 48 only. PM's preferred over replies on this thread.

Attached for comparison, is a link to one of these racks that recently sold. http://thecabe.com/vbulletin/showthr...ht=colson+rack

TRADE OPTION: This tubes and slats rack for a complete original paint prewar 26" men's bicycle in good working order with good wheels and no broken parts. Dirty is fine.
Would also consider an interesting early postwar 26" men's bike.

IMG_3111.jpg

IMG_3114.jpg

IMG_3117.jpg

Last edited:
I think you should start raising the price $10 every week.That will motivate potential buyers to get off the fence.

Or lower it by $10 every week to stimulate others ;)

I'd be all over that rack if I needed it.

It's not symmetrical. Probably needs a few more final price drops.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back