When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted to buy these washers. Please help!

-

Darthvader

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Attachment1_zpsotqsviz2jpeg-1.jpg

Please look through your hardware box. Will buy a set. I know it's a waste of time but it would be appreciated.

Any chance you could remove the washer and get a better photo? Is it a keyed washer you need?

No it's not keyed. It's a flat washer 3/8" id, 5/8" od. The bike in the picture was sent to me for reference.

I would contact Memory Lane or make a run to the local Hardware store. You can always get a washer that is a little bigger and file it down as long as the id is correct.

Don't want you to loose an eyeball, I'll dig for or make what you need. bri.

These are only found in the Hoth system...a remote star system located on the fringe of the Ivax Nebula in the Anoat sector of the Greater Javin.
Or
At every hardware store on the Planet Earth.
Chris

These are what should be as in the photo you are showing.... axle has grove as do these washers. If you really don't need the tangs I can file out easy. $2.50 sent in just an envelope, or $4.00 in a padded env. with tracking. bri.

Attachments

• DSC03870.JPG
    DSC03870.JPG
    135.2 KB · Views: 75
Back