When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Custom T-Shirts

-

chitown

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I have some shirts in stock right now but I can also design and print custom shirts if you have a pic of any head badge or image you wish. These are not mass produced so small individual runs are possible. I use several photoshop filters and hand touch up much of the images to achieve the final look.

Prices vary but start at $25 shipped for single sided full color shirts.
Double sided add $5

paypal or Postal Money Orders

(light colored shirts work best for full color images... tan, white, sand, grey) I am also working on printing on dark or black shirts but these aren't available yet as I am still working on the files for these. It's a different process but I hope they will look great.

Thanks for looking and here are some examples. I will put a note if it is in stock and what size. If it is in stock I can ship in 3-4 business days. If not in stock it will take 14 days until I can ship.

Liberty badge (1 Large in stock)

Liberty.jpg

Lincoln badge (1 Large in stock)

Lincoln.jpg

Pierce badge (1 Large in stock)

Pierce.jpg

Excelsior Mich City badge (1 Large in stock)

Excelsior.jpg

Silver King '36 badge (out of stock)

SK_1.jpg

Silver King Chicago IL (out of stock)

SK_FC.jpg

American Motor Cycle Co (1 Large in stock)

1911_American.jpg

Last edited:
Iver Johnson shirts

Here are some more examples of designs I did for a fellow cabe member.

(not in stock at this time)

Iver Option 1

Iver_option_3.jpg

Iver Option 2

Iver_option_1.jpg

Iver Option 3

Iver_option_2.jpg

Close up:

iver_johnson_badge-close-up.jpg

Those are awesome! Would love to see a Flying Merkel shirt :)

Like this?

Merkel_Shirt_mock-up.jpg

This is from Patric's photo on the Merkel thread so I would like to get the OK from him before proceeding with any production.

close up:

merkel_closeup.jpg

Last edited:
chitown ......

Please consider images on BLACK t-shirts, please ....

Flying Merkel Design LOOKS GREAT ... go for it !!

Am sending you a script FM logo tomorrow ... off the line ...

Use this foto for the American, if you want .........

.......... patric

American Motorcycle Co. 001.jpg

===========
===========

Sons of the Flying Merkel

Would it have anything on the back?

For that we need Fordsnakes approval... but yes you can put anything on back. Thus the custom in the title.

SonsoftheFlyingMerkel-1.jpg

Or how about 2jakes version...

2sab0hupng-1.jpg

I think there can be a few options if you wanted, just like the Iver shirts, so let me work on some ideas... and yes Patric, I will be trying to have these on black... or maybe orange?:p

Chris

Orange? Interesting!

I like either design for the back. OR even better- Jake's art for the front, instead of the badge, on a tan shirt would be sweet...Would def order one. I'm guessing a few others will as well...Mikey you in?

Back