When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cracker Barrel bikes

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Big Moe

I live for the CABE
Just ate at 2 different cracker barrel's and took pics of the bikes they have hanging from the ceiling and thought let's start a thread on them here are the first 2 pictures.

Attachments

• IMG_20150126_191336903.jpg
    IMG_20150126_191336903.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 603
  • IMG_20150125_174519882.jpg
    IMG_20150125_174519882.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 589
Last edited:
I like that they hang bikes for display, as long as their models that aren't very collectable. There is a Cracker Barrel in Missouri that has a monark holiday boys tank bike with regular springer, not the usual super deluxe one. It's a really nice original paint bike and I'll get a pic the next time I stop in. Rob.

I have seen bikes hanging in every Cracker Barrel I've ever gone too. I think three or four different places. But the bikes I've seen are usually 60s middle weights.

This is from this morning in Concord, NC
20150128_071324_zpsf4d0c4cf-1.jpg

btw: I have tried to purchase the hanging decor in a Cracker Barrel before (Chatanooga), the manager didn't even want to discuss it.

That bike looks nice from that angle... I wonder if anyone has ever tried to buy one of these? Would they let them go?

I bet if you could get to the right person and offer to take it down and replace it with something similar you might have a chance. Same people go all the time so you could sell the it's something different for your customers to look at. Having said that I bet no way in he//.

I bet if you could get to the right person and offer to take it down and replace it with something similar you might have a chance. Same people go all the time so you could sell the it's something different for your customers to look at. Having said that I bet no way in he//.

All of the stuff they have hanging up has a bar code on it. Everything is inventoried.... I doubt they would sell anything.

Back