When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cracker Barrel bikes

-

Big Moe

I live for the CABE
Just ate at 2 different cracker barrel's and took pics of the bikes they have hanging from the ceiling and thought let's start a thread on them here are the first 2 pictures.

Attachments

• IMG_20150126_191336903.jpg
    IMG_20150126_191336903.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 603
  • IMG_20150125_174519882.jpg
    IMG_20150125_174519882.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 589
Last edited:
I like that they hang bikes for display, as long as their models that aren't very collectable. There is a Cracker Barrel in Missouri that has a monark holiday boys tank bike with regular springer, not the usual super deluxe one. It's a really nice original paint bike and I'll get a pic the next time I stop in. Rob.

I have seen bikes hanging in every Cracker Barrel I've ever gone too. I think three or four different places. But the bikes I've seen are usually 60s middle weights.

This is from this morning in Concord, NC
20150128_071324_zpsf4d0c4cf-1.jpg

btw: I have tried to purchase the hanging decor in a Cracker Barrel before (Chatanooga), the manager didn't even want to discuss it.

That bike looks nice from that angle... I wonder if anyone has ever tried to buy one of these? Would they let them go?

I bet if you could get to the right person and offer to take it down and replace it with something similar you might have a chance. Same people go all the time so you could sell the it's something different for your customers to look at. Having said that I bet no way in he//.

I bet if you could get to the right person and offer to take it down and replace it with something similar you might have a chance. Same people go all the time so you could sell the it's something different for your customers to look at. Having said that I bet no way in he//.

All of the stuff they have hanging up has a bar code on it. Everything is inventoried.... I doubt they would sell anything.

Back