When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A blunt question

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

schwinnspastic

Look Ma, No Hands!
Hello Cabers , I have finally started working on my 28ish Iver Mobicycle and the wood clad wheels are a mess so ordered up a pair of Velocity Blunt 700 35s 36 hole and will lace them to New Departure D and W hubs. I have tried a couple different spoke calcs on the web but I am getting different lengths for the same dimensions so does someone know the lengths I need ! Thanks for your time !
Mark

Picked up this recently, the front hub was done, 5 over w/ 29's, I did the rear w/ 28's. Hub is a large 2spd kickback though. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• P1010053.jpg
    P1010053.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 262
Thanks Vince , I'll give that one a try ! Nice Mead one of these days I'll get around to the Mead Arch bar in the pile !
Mark

Thanks for all the replies , so at least one of the calculators I used was close at 288.7 for the rear and 291.4 for the front !
I stopped at my buddies shop today and there were the rims so I had him order the spokes , now to get the paint work done.
Mark

Back