When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A blunt question

-

schwinnspastic

Look Ma, No Hands!
Hello Cabers , I have finally started working on my 28ish Iver Mobicycle and the wood clad wheels are a mess so ordered up a pair of Velocity Blunt 700 35s 36 hole and will lace them to New Departure D and W hubs. I have tried a couple different spoke calcs on the web but I am getting different lengths for the same dimensions so does someone know the lengths I need ! Thanks for your time !
Mark

Picked up this recently, the front hub was done, 5 over w/ 29's, I did the rear w/ 28's. Hub is a large 2spd kickback though. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• P1010053.jpg
    P1010053.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 262
Thanks Vince , I'll give that one a try ! Nice Mead one of these days I'll get around to the Mead Arch bar in the pile !
Mark

Thanks for all the replies , so at least one of the calculators I used was close at 288.7 for the rear and 291.4 for the front !
I stopped at my buddies shop today and there were the rims so I had him order the spokes , now to get the paint work done.
Mark

Back