When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Corvette, Panther and Phantom

-
Phantom has wrong seat and grips in addition to the mentioned wrong pedals. Vette looks good except I don't think it should have rear rack. Panther looks right but a little tired and all bikes seem to be priced at high side of market. V/r Shawn

Thank you, I was going to contact today for serial numbers for the Panther and Phantom. Also to see how much for all three.

Freg is right.All seem to be priced on the high side.Not overpriced but not great deals.I think for those prices you could find better condition ones.

Complete Corvette's in average decent condition are a $300 proposition around my neck of the woods.

The serial # on the Corvette indicates it very well could be one of the first batches of middleweights made. Late Sept. 54 dated number. So the seat, seat post, front rack, bars, grips and shifter at the very least has been changed out.

I'm waiting on a reply for the serial numbers for the Panther and phantom. The serial number I looked up came back to 1958. M825490

Okay, now I see the lightly stamped 0 at the end. And still, that is pretty odd that the bike is not equipped with all the new 1959 updates since the SN date is 12/10/58. Another Schwinn oddity for my files!

Back