When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

S10 Whizzer Reference photos 2

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Goldenrod1

Finally riding a big boys bike
I haven't cleaned this up and I have had it for 30 years. Note the bunch of Whizzer remade license holders that were copied from the flimsy original one on this bike. If you want one, they are free. Send me your address privately or publicly (if you are legals) and it will be my treat. This is a Kansas Whizzer from an old lady who went to a nursing home. When she was too young to ride it she asked her father (who was going out of the Whizzer business) to keep it for her. Her older brothers rode their Whizzers all over and she wanted to secure future rides for herself. She rode it until it was sold to my friend and it was purchased by me in 1993. It is the only Whizzer out of 37 that I haven't attended to yet. I will keep it original because it looks stately next to all the shinny stuff that are just different colors. Another post will show my new Whizzer fender accessory bling.

Attachments

• IMG_4550.jpg
    IMG_4550.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 346
  • IMG_4581.jpg
    IMG_4581.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 308
  • IMG_5213.jpg
    IMG_5213.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 337
  • IMG_5214.jpg
    IMG_5214.jpg
    174.8 KB · Views: 307
  • IMG_5215.jpg
    IMG_5215.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 286
  • IMG_5216.jpg
    IMG_5216.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 271
  • IMG_5217.jpg
    IMG_5217.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 283
  • IMG_5218.jpg
    IMG_5218.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 282
It's me again. Please disregard the comment about another post because the thread took all the pictures. The first one is to show what a Whizzer Pacemaker is to newbies. I have had naughty dreams related to that fine Phantom seat. If my wife and the seat were kidnapped . . . .

Would like to have one myself. Thank you.

Vince Rouzaud
14378 Cottage Lane
Chino Hills, CA 91709

The S-10 is mentioned in this 1952 S-4 description.

7b2add596ffb7e07df00223cf97a6ea4-1.jpg

It's all about the Tanklights!!

How did I run out of room so fast?

Last edited:
Any info on S10/4 or WZ serial number sequences and years? Or is this a known in the salvaged databases we all reference?

Sent from my garage

Back