When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ballpark value on a restored '67

-

decotriumph

I live for the CABE
This restored coppertone '67 Stingray with SA 3-speed trigger shifter has come available to me. It's really nice. What is its value in your opinion. These bikes are out of my area of expertise (if i even have one), so would appreciate some educated opinion. Thanks
schwinn_stingray_001-1.jpg

schwinn_stingray_004-1.jpg

The rear fender is not correct for the year. Seat looks recovered. Just like any other bike people want og paint. I would say 400 to 500 to someone who really wants it.

Pedals are incorrect as well, they are either 70s stingray or road bike cant be sure. Don't think seat was recovered professionally as I have never seen a stingray seat in that color. Seat should most likely be white, not silver, fender should be the long fender. I would pick this up for around $300 as the seat and fender would have to be changed. Since this is fully restored a mint seat and fender would be needed which could cost up to $300- 120-$150 for mint original seat and a rear fender which are getting harder to find about $120 or so. Restored ones have sold for up to $700 or so and this looks to be a professional restoration. I could see once finished it would reach $600-700.

Back