When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dayton Champion Line Mainliner 1940 Original Paint

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Elden Design

On Training Wheels
Dayton Champion Mainliner I believe it to be 1940 Original Paint with hand striping, the bike is complete, its got a skip tooth chain springer fork, the front fender ornament twin lights in tank with lenses, horn in tank, I have never opened tank, the rear carrier with lens, us royal tires, airflow pedals and a troxel long spring saddle with a tamahawk gooseneck, the parts I belive are not original for this bike are the long spring saddle the gooseneck and the handle bars and airflow pedals, the bike is rideable price 7000.00 located in Los angeles shipping and crating additional, prefer local pick up in Los Angeles CA please call me at 323 five50 8922 price is firm Im new at this Ill try to answer any questions as soon as possible. I am not as expert on this as some of you all are, so ill do my best to thank you
or e-mail [email protected]

_MG_0089.jpg

_MG_0091.jpg

_MG_0093.jpg

_MG_0095.jpg

_MG_0097.jpg

_MG_0099.jpg

_MG_0101.jpg

_MG_0103.jpg

_MG_0105.jpg

_MG_0107.jpg

Holy +%!
That thing is phenomenal!
It's not April yet, so this can't be a fools joke.

I knew that one wouldn't last long.
A huge congratulations to the fortunate buyer.
Without a doubt, one of the nicest examples of that model to exist.
Amazing, that it was right here in our back yard and nobody that I've talked to had ever seen it or heard about it.

Fabulous!

I could make a wager on who the new owner is, its probably not going to be leaving the state. What a great bike.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back