When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Does this head light look OK ???

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Evans200

I live for the CABE
In Memoriam
Can't afford a bat wing, so I bought this light. Not sure now if I want to us it. Points down a bit. Works fine, is NOS with a little shelf wear. Is it too big for the fender? Is it OK not to be level? What do you think?

Attachments

• 100_1652.jpg
    100_1652.jpg
    186.3 KB · Views: 113
nah, too long front to back, Delta makes one similar that is shorter, if you want to keep that flying style, I think it's called a Wren

Since you're asking for opinion... I think it looks a bit weird on there, too crowded next to the beehive springer. Again, this is opinion, it's your bike so do what you want with it!

Thanks guys. Looks like this light is heading for the Parts For Sale forum. I value your opinions and will look for something more suitable.

Thank you. since you asked and already have heard from the forum. Maybe better without it. Keep looking you'll find something.

The only 2 lights that will look good on that bike are....

The Bat Wing ($400-$600)
65009color2-1.jpg

Or the light that connects to the beehive bolt.
5677717911_f31fb98f60_z-1.jpg

You might be able to get away with a Delta Rocket Ray though if you want to go the $100 range. However, once you drill those holes....
20140404_132242.jpg

Yes, those holes are permanent, lol. My first choice after the bat wing of course, was a Rocket Ray, but couldn't find one. So I bought the Darwin, and now regret it. So I'll be patient.

Can't afford a bat wing, so I bought this light. Not sure now if I want to us it. Points down a bit. Works fine, is NOS with a little shelf wear. Is it too big for the fender? Is it OK not to be level? What do you think?

If you ride at night, keep it until you find a replacement.

This is what I attached on my Western Flyer until I found the correct light a year later.
295varq-1.jpg

Below is the original which I was lucky to find at an estate sale.
It needs work...but I will clean as needed & have it working...but not too
much otherwise it won't match the rest of the bike's "patina"...:p

29diwya-1.jpg

Back