When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1983 mongoose identity help

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

redline1968

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
I went to this hoarder estate sale looking for stuff and found nothing but this bmx. I checked on it found what date it is but the model eludes me. There are some heavy duty parts on it like the fork and a front plate mounted goose neck. I don't know if this helps in Identity of the frame,the frame is 1 1/8 diameter with 5/8 rear stays. Thanks for the help

Based on the serial number it is indeed a 1983 model. It is one of the Taiwan produced frames and was made in July. Can you get a good side photo of the rear dropouts?

Here are some pics. Probably turn it into prewar parts. It's very light I'm amazed.it will shine up easily.

Good to know that makes sense with the goose neck. I re measured the frame tubes it 1 1/4 diameter. I'm dyslexic with numbers... :0. I assume it's a pro class?.

Back