When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Finally Got My Sidewinder.

-

island schwinn

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Picked this up local.paint is a solid 8 or better,but decals need a little love.chrome and anodized is super nice.needs a tear down and regrease after sitting for 25 years.pri e was right also,making it easy for a broke guy.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 325
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 332
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 310
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 320
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 360
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 327
That is flat out nice! Finally! I know you've been looking for one of those for about 4 years.

I skipped on one about 6 years ago and been on the hunt ever since.this one sat on local for 2 months and the guy slashed the price right in my range.i'll get it torn down in a week or so and freshen up the bearings and lube the cables.next step is finding correct tires.a local guy says he has a nos set for 40 bucks.we'll see.

Good job on that one, very clean! The only thing that looks to be missing is the monster SunTour 14-38T freewheel. I'd give Charlie Harper a call as I know last summer he was selling several of these and may have one or two left. Here is a NOS example currently on the 'bay, however note that it carries a ZB ('83 Feb.) date code: http://www.ebay.com/itm/191491435762

I remember Charlie was selling some freewheels a while back.have to scrape up some dough soon and get it swapped out.this will be my daily rider once I get it dialed in.

I'm dying right now.the bike is sitting home in a cold,dark garage and I'm out running around Oregon and Washington.seperation anxiety at it's worst.

I'm dying right now.the bike is sitting home in a cold,dark garage and I'm out running around Oregon and Washington.seperation anxiety at it's worst.

Don't get to freaked out. If she really loves you, she'll still be there in the garage when you get home. :p

Back