When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB J.C. Higgins beehive springer parts

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
What parts are you looking for? I have a few odds and ends bit if you can narrow it down then I will know what to dig for :cool:

I have both early and late forks and I'm looking for another spring and could use another short truss rod and another long truss rod. And possibly a set of rockers.

I have one I am parting out. I have already sold the rockers, rocker bolts and the light holder. I have the rest. the parts are crusty - let me know and I can send some pics.

Now I find myself apologizing - have not been on here for awhile - will try and post pics this weekend.

I have a complete front springer I believe it is a 1957 jetflow what is it worth it is IN used condition chrome is not rotted but probably needs rechromi g unless you need it to matched a decent used bike ell 908_202_2283 mike

Back