When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spikes for wheels

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Boris

Old fat tired rider
I was curious if anyone knows if there is a manufacturer of spikes for bicycle wheels, similar to the ones that were used in the movie Ben Hur?

red_chariot_cr_72.png

Those stroller nazi's can be brutal. I liked the chariot wheel spikes in Gladiator.

My kid brother had circular saw blades bolted on his front axle ends;cause he grew up on the wrong side of the tracks.

There was a company that made axle nuts that had three spikes coming out at an angle. I have a few. I don't remember the name of the company right now.

Dave you have managed to come up with another stupid question..You honestly need a job or life.When you find the spikes dont put them on the front wheel.Using them on the front will throw the front wheel wildly and surely cause you to fall and possibly shoving one up your A.. !

Also looking for a bicycle lance w/mounting hardware, and a chainmail riding jersey.

Back