When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for vintage Miami Cycle bicycle for Ohio museum exhibition in 2016

-

stsjcs

On Training Wheels
Am curating an exhibition called, "An Ohio Childhood," for the Decorative Arts Center of Ohio for September - December 2016. Exhibition will include paintings and photographs depicting Ohio children, plus toys, clothing, dolls, sports equipment, etc., made in Ohio for children, 1840s to the present. Would love to include a nice vintage Miami Cycle, Racycle, etc., in a size made for a child. Would pickup and transport (if in Ohio or closeby) and insure. Thanks!

Don't forget Road Masters, and Colsons. Also made in Ohio.

Last edited:
Possibly Gendron Inc might be a better match....since they made so many items for children and adults. Bicycles, Tricycles, Baby carriages, Coaster wagons pedal cars just to name a few!

Last edited:
I'd be honored to send a Huffy that way. What era are you looking for? Mine are primarily 1961 - 1966. Are you looking for us to loan out our bikes, sell them, or donate them? Send me a message. I'm located just North of Dayton.

Huffy bike and maybe toys

I believe I also have some vintage Kenner toys, made in Cincinnatti.
A 1960s bike would be great. Do you have any photos? Also interested in toys.

Bike and toys would be on loan, picked up and returned to you, covered with insurance for the length of the loan. Thanks much.

Back