When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

39-40 deluxe Rollfast

-
Status
Please reply by conversation.

fatbike

Enjoying my 37 Colson Commander
39-40 deluxe Rollfast "SOLD!" Thx

Sold!!!! Sold !!!! Sold !!!!!

I don't seemed to have antiterrorism parties in this bike as a whole. So the sad facts of this hobby.

" I WILL BE PARTING THIS BIKE OUT ".

I recently picked this bike up, very cool bike, but Im after 20" frame not the standard. Original paint, not perfect. Headlight is missing bezel, lens and had battery rot underneath, fender is not effected by it. Couple minor things with the bike. Pm me if you are interested.

I will more than happy to send more pix and go the through details of the bike. Thx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 471
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 469
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 461
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 467
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 487
Last edited:
Thx Vince. I do. Wish the bike was a little taller. I'm torn, I will find another one later. Vince, it's to bad you couldn't join Dave and I and the gang for one I our lucky lab rides. I've seen you two at it for years now, in a fun sarcastic way.

I would love to have this bike. I know it was parted. I like it, the straight down tube big frame bike.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 360
Last edited:
I will be parting out this bike.

To anyone who is interested. Thanks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    251.3 KB · Views: 295
  • image.jpg