When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1909 Yale Motor

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

filmonger

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
In Memoriam
This seems like an OK deal on the bay..... Nice Corbin Repro Sprocket too!

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5335809022&icep_item=291389305629

$_57.JPG

$_57-2.jpg

Last edited:
yale! a yale is one of the harder bikes to build but it can and has been done,i have a 10 and 09 yale projects,a real old long lasting brand they still make tons of stuff

Very cool, but very expensive to complete. I had a 1914 Pope motorcycle I was putting together for a long time...... Motor, original paint tank, seat, and a lot of other small parts. But no frame.... Sold all the parts off and put it towards my knucklehead.

church!!!!

expensive as hell.....knuckles are sweet they are real hot right now......have you seen the new exact replica with extras top ends?

I will buy a 1914 yale twin one day but i wont buy a project. Grandfather owned one so i feel i have to get one someday. Killer engine i just dont need a project that scale

Nick.

Just looking at the pictures takes my head back to the day when those were new and boys would dream of owning one. Man and machine, a love affair.

Back