When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

5 minutes

-

scrubbinrims

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
So I get back from California late last night and was catching up on administrative stuff for work in the home office after been away a week.
Being an infrequent CABE member as of late, I logged in here for a break in the action and there was a pm for me from a friend I recently sold a bike part to.
He pointed to an ebay listing I might be interested in, I clicked the link he provided, and there she was...
I scrambled on my keyboard to hit the buy it now, barely looking the bike over and noticing it was 2 only hours away.
I just back from picking it up and when I had the young seller who was selling his Grandma's bike how long the bike had been listed, he replied "5 minutes."
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5335809022&icep_item=231491977093
af.jpg

Chris

af.jpg

Nice Chris.
It's great having friends looking for great bikes and sharing the link with us.
Let's see more pictures.

It's all about the Tanklights!!

How did I run out of room so fast?

"You snooze, you loose" certainly doesn't apply here. Great score, love to see more photo's of this beauty also.

Back