When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Early 50's Higgins Parts

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Boris

Old fat tired rider
Parts from early 50's girls Murray built JC Higgins Regal Deluxe. No apologies for parting this incomplete girls bike. I'll be happy to email additional photos upon request. Just PM me your email address.

FENDERS, SKIRTS, CHAINGUARD $165 Shipped. Would like to sell as a set. Used but not abused, a few small dents and surface rust. Original paint is still decent. Batwing headlight bracket is present. Reflector housing is rusty, but will clean up some. Reflector has a crack, but is still in one piece and would be hardly noticeable with a bit of glue. Braces will need some straightening. SOLD

FORK $115 shipped. Head tube from bottom (w/o race) to top 6 and 13/16". Will fit either boys or girls models from '48-'53 without any issues. Original paint, should clean up nicely, but will be a bit faded. I'm sure you'd still be able to pull out some shine from this chrome. Rockers need just a bit of flattening. Very slight bulge on the backside of the steer tube, just enough so that it will not allow the bottom race to slip past it, but not anywhere near bad enough to cause rubbing on inside of head tube. Other than that, the fork appears to be very straight. Also stem wedge is lodged at base of steer tube, but really isn't an issue. SOLD

PEDALS $35 Shipped. Spin freely. Shafts straight. Slight wear to blocks but still very presentable w/script present on all sides. Will clean up nicely.

HEADBADGE $25 Shipped. Nice! Very small amount of paint loss around rivet holes. Will shine up nicely. Rivets included.

TROXEL SEAT w/tabs $25 Shipped. Obviously needs recover. Surface rust only on solid seat pan, chassis and springs.

MERCURY TANK $15 Shipped. Fit perfectly on this frame. Solid tank with surface rust and a couple of dents.

USPS Money Orders Only (Personal checks from established members OK too).

PRICES LOWERED 3/21

IMG_3196.jpg

IMG_3188.jpg

IMG_3192.jpg

IMG_3172.jpg

IMG_3175.jpg

IMG_3219.jpg

IMG_3203.jpg

IMG_3177.jpg

Last edited:
No apologies? You owe me one.I find that seat your selling very offensive.

Weakly BUMP! Yes weakly! my finger is sore and it was a struggle to post this.
Remember this is the "For Sale" column, so no crude sore finger jokes, and how it may have gotten that way.

$_57 (25) - Copy.jpg

marco marco marco ...get out of your cave and bring those un-wanted parts to the bike swap next weekend ! Bring your oregon buddy's! Come on do this!

Due to unforeseen circumstances, the sale of the beehive springer front fork fell through, therefore it's for sale once again.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back