When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anybody Familiar With This?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
nice idea but give me a phantom or 50s panther and that will be a better and smoother ride any day of the week!

Isn't Rusty Spokes on here? Last time I was in his shop he had a few of these bikes in there. I think 7 or 8 years ago. Kind of surprised it wasn't mentioned on here when it was first posted on Kick Starter.

I am sure if you are really interested you could just call them...as Catfish said, it is a bike shop in Pacific Beach,CA and was a great little old shop building beach cruisers out of old bikes back in the day. The shop at one time was full of vintage parts and had been a favorite pick spot for many years. Has since morphed into a "new" bike shop full of the imports.
Here are a couple of pics with Cabe regulars picking through the remains a few years ago...looks much cleaner now
046 copy.jpg

048 copy.jpg

The shop moved a few months back. He got rid of all the old bikes and parts. The shop is strictly new bikes now.

That design without seat stays looks like it would give a pretty sloppy ride. Maybe modern alloys are stronger than I think, but would there not be a fair amount of play/sway turning and maneuvering with just chain stays and a spring?

I thought I said that...maybe not clear enough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was looking at your pics and remembering when he had lots of stuff to dig through. Not anymore. The shop is literally down the street from me. I've seen the transformation. I've also seen lots of locals riding his new bikes.

Back