When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Murray Value

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

TheFizzer

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
A local guy has this bike that he may sell me but he has not come up with a price and I hate making the first offer because I don't wanna insult anyone. What is a fair price to pay for this original paint 26" Murray? Sorry but this is the only pic I have.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1425314685674.jpg
    FB_IMG_1425314685674.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 83
I had and sold that model for around 3 bills, but it wasn't as nice and without the light.
With the light and in that condition, it should be a 500 bike, but my opinion is that it has relatively lower desirability than other post war boys tank ballooners.
Chris

Haven't been keeping up with the whole repop story but, didn't Murray also produce a repop x 53 type when western flyer's were repopped? That green looks just like the green on the Columbia repop. And for whatever reason, the few Columbia's I've seen have yellowing and failing stickers/decals.

mETif6BsQ2BJVOoW0LZoqwjpg-1.jpg

00909_8SOYLoxlYj3_600x450jpg-1.jpg

That bike isn't an X53 and the X53 wasn't reproduced. That said I'm not particularly enamored with the quality of the post war Murray built bikes. I had an X53 because I thought they looked cool but it seemed cheaply constructed and I didn't care for the ride. V/r Shawn

Back