When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Columbia tank decals

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

rocketman

Finally riding a big boys bike
Greetings from a man needing decal help. I've got a Columbia three star ballooner that I'm completely going thru. My problem is the tank decals, ( Columbia Built) I've contacted one big vintage bicycle supplier and what they claim as the decal set I need is only 3 1/2" x 1 1/4" well that's really just for the chain guard and these decals are carried by nearly everyone. The tank decals are actually 4 1/4" x 1 1/2" Where in the Hell can I find these decals at? Any help would be great....Thank you, Roger

What do the decals you are looking for look like? I have a complete set of Five Star decals--guard, tank, seat tube, down tube plus some extra stuff. V/r Shawn

If you could simply Google " Columbia three star bicycle images" you will see the bicycle examples displaying the Columbia Built decal in script that's angled. SAME TANK DECAL AS FIVE STAR Thanks for getting back quick....Roger

Last edited:
Just looked at the tank decals I have and they don't say "Built" underneath like the ones on my Five Star? Sorry I couldn't help. V/r Shawn

DSC_0056.JPG

Back